Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hooray for the beginning!

Here it is, my first post!

Let's go over the basics, shall we?

Soul mate, check.
Darling baby, check.
Cute dog, check.
Purring Cat, check.
Second purring cat, for good measure, check.
House, check (rented, but that's okay for now).
Nice home... uh... it needs a bit of work.
Money to do it up nice, nope.

I have a happy home. A cozy home. But not one to be proud of, exactly. And like many other people out there, the poor economy has hit my family hard. I have a job, but my husband has been out of work for over two years now. We get by with my paycheck, but there's no extra for fun stuff, which, making our house more homey, a place to be proud of, would fall under "fun stuff."

So, here it is, my documentation of putting our nest together, one twig at a time, one twig closer to our dream nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment